Makeup with Makenna: A Drag Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Drag makeup is an extravagant artform and, for many, a PASSION! It’s the opportunity to transform from the everyday you to the drag persona you’ve always dreamed of becoming! Drag comes in many shapes and styles but they all have one thing in common...the TRANSFORMATION, Darling. Join esteemed Jonesboro Drag Royalty, Makenna Michaels, as she teaches you the tips and tricks for developing your own unique drag style!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- How to block, re-position, and draw eyebrows
- How contour and highlight your face to create the optical illusion of reshaping bone structure
- How to implement the key elements of a drag makeup - eyes, lips, & hair
- How to cover or accentuate beard shadow depending on the style you’re going for.
- The Basics of Body: Shaping and Padding
- …and many other tricks of the trade!
Classes are open to all genders and gender nonconforming people. Interested in being a demo model for this workshop?! Contact Makenna Michaels for details!
!!TICKETS!! Early Bird tickets - $25 until midnight on July 4th Normal Priced tickets - $35 until midnight on August 4th Tickets at the Door - $50
If you register before 5:00pm on July 16th you will receive a $50 value starter makeup kit. Registrations after July 16th, gifts will be available on a first come first serve basis.